Okay, lets be real, people nowadays cant stop pressing their phones. 5 minutes away from their phone will be like a lifetime and you cannot deny that you are also one of these people when you are out with friends and you feel bored or sometimes you just need to press your phone and check for any SMSs or emails even though you just checked like a minute ago. This is getting more and more serious where a group of people hangout in a cafe with no conversation but everyone is pressing their respective phones and phone addicts which wont leave their phones out of their palm.
With this, there is an article on discovery.com on a game that will make you stop checking your phone during a hangout or dinner or just chilling out with friends and family. And I think this game is brilliant but to be frank, this is a very hard game to play. But winner does get a good reward. This is how the game goes:
1) The game starts after everyone has ordered.
2) Everybody places their phone on the table face down.
3) The first person to flip over their phone loses the game.
4) Loser of the game pays for the bill.
5) If the bill comes before anyone has flipped over their phone everybody is declared a winner and pays for their own meal.
6) Answering incoming calls are allowed.
7) You cannot touch or mess with anybody else’s phone.
-Starting the game after everyone is seated.
-In the rare event that multiple people flip their phones simultaneously, the bill is split between said players.
– Feel free to invoke penalties/strikes systems.
Can you manage not to look or check your phone for the entire session?
Just try it out with your friends but bear in mind that you might lose also. This is just a game, please do not get into a fight or anything like that. I hold no responsibility for any such occurrence. =)
Tell us how does the game goes!