No actual date of availability and no pricing yet but we know that the Nokia Lumia 900 is here. Just being announced by Nokia, the Nokia Lumia 900 is the latest smartphone of the Lumia series which will be a successor for its predecessor, the Lumia 800.
This device looks great with a unibody polycarbonate build which makes the devices looks and feel very expensive and classy. No huge differences between the Lumia 900 and the Lumia 800 but the Lumia 900 gets a larger 4.3-inch ClearBlack display and packs other awesome stuffs such as:
- 1.4GHz single-core CPU (same as Lumia 800)
- 4.3-inch ClearBlack display (3.7-inch for Lumia 800)
- 512MB of RAM (same as Lumia 800)
- 8MP Carl Zeiss f/2.2 camera with LED flash (720p HD video capture) (same as Lumia 800)
- 1.3MP front-facing camera that uses f/2.4 (none for Lumia 800)
- Windows Phone 7.5 a.k.a Mango
- 1,840mAh battery (fatty)
- unibody polycarbonate build
- LTE support
Nokia and Microsoft says that the Lumia 900 will likely be the first “must have” Windows Phone for many consumers.
If you are not a fan of iOS or Android, give this device a go! But sadly most of the specs are not an upgrade from the Lumia 800.
For more info, click here.